Accepts US & Offshore continuity, free trial & subscription businesses. Offer great customer service, software integration is easy, and chargeback avoidance technology. Accepts new businesses, & high chargeback businesses
- US & Offshore
- Accepts All Continuity
- Fast Approvals
Special OfferGet 1 month FREE chargeback shield service. Mention code: CBFREE16. Claim Offer
Award-Winning customer service and aggressive pricing, but strict underwriting mean only established continuity merchants with no free trial will be approved.
- 24/7 Customer Support
- BBB A+ Rating
- Free Equipment
Flagship Merchant Services is a top choice for small continuity businesses. No setup fees and month to month contracts, many startups choose Flagship. Downside is slow underwriting.
- Free Setup
- Free Equipment
- Month to Month
A small independent processor, offers straightforward pricing, and no contracts, Netcom is a top choice for low risk smaller membership sites.
- No Setup Fee
- No Monthly Minimums
A company that boards over 90% of the high risk businesses that apply, offers an easy and affordable solution for eCommerce continuity businesses.
- No Contract
- No Cancellation Fees
- Accepts Startups
For More Information About Continuity Processor Options or To Sign Up
Best Continuity Merchant Services Options
If your business offers subscriptions, memberships, free trials, recurring billing or any other type of continuity business, you’ve likely discovered that your business model categorizes you as “high risk” in the world of credit card processing, and as a result requiring a high risk continuity merchant account.
The reason, is that improperly run, continuity businesses can face a large number of chargebacks which pose risks to the credit card processor. But even successfully run continuity businesses can face significant volume spikes with a new campaign or new offer, which create additional risk for the credit card processor. As a result, if you’re seeking reliable merchant services for a continuity or subscription business, you’ll need a high risk merchant account designated specifically for continuity business models.
Domestic and Offshore Options
A domestic credit card processing account simply means that the bank sponsor and processor are based in the US, and therefore, it is designed exclusively for US businesses. Additionally, it generally carries a lower chargeback ratio requirement, and some additional underwriting requirements that may not exist in the same form for an offshore continuity merchant account. An offshore continuity credit card processing account simply means that the sponsor bank (and typically the credit card processor) are based outside the US. This account is available to any business based throughout the world, and typically has more permissible chargeback requirements and no volume caps, although generally at a higher per transaction cost.
Domestic High Risk Continuity Merchant Account Requirements:
- US based company entity.
- US based company representative / owner.
- US bank account
- No minimum processing volume (but does have fixed maximum)
Offshore High Risk Continuity Merchant Account Requirements:
- Minimum $50,000 USD per month in sales (no maximum)
- Online or MOTO transactions only (no card present swipe)
- Company can be based anywhere
Pricing & Contract Terms
- Discount Rates for continuity businesses range from 1.95% to 8.95%
- Authorization Rates ranging from: $0.10 to $1.00
- Monthly Fees for continuity businesses range from $4.95 per month to $249.00 per month
Other Contract Terms:
- Rolling Reserve requirements for continuity businesses range from: 0% rolling reserve, to a whopping 25% rolling reserve
- Holdback Periods for continuity businesses range from 1 day to 3 weeks (21 days).
- Contract Lengths range from Month-to-Month to 3 year agreements.
- No application fees for domestic accounts, integration fees for offshore
- Direct funding with regular deposits (either daily or weekly depending on offshore v. domestic)
Through our partner’s sponsor banks, we can offer continuity companies the following additional benefits:
- In-house expert underwriting
- Instant approvals
- Pricing Breakdowns: Overall Cheapest Pricing Quote Analysis
- Multiple currency acceptance and deposits
- Compatible with most major payment gateways and shopping carts
- Visa / MasterCard / American Express Acceptance
- MOTO (phone / mail), eCommerce, and swipe accepted.
- Compatibility with over 50 processing gateways
- Integration assistance with over 100 shopping carts
- Chargeback prevention & avoidance
- Chargeback fighting
- 3DS processing
- eCheck processing
- Online Gateways with chargeback prevention / screening
Types of Continuity Businesses Accepted:
MerchantNegotiators, through its partners, can provide merchant accounts for a wide array of continuity businesses. That includes businesses that meet the following criteria:
- Startup businesses and existing businesses
- Previously rejected or dropped by another credit card processor
- High chargeback or bad credit merchants
- Merchants who appear on the TMF or Match List
- Processing Minimums: $0 Minimum for Domestic Accounts, $50,000 for Offshore Accounts
- Domestic (US entity, US business representative, US bank account) and Offshore
Contact Us To Obtain a Continuity Merchant Account
As a global leader in providing businesses in high risk industries with reliable information relating to finding fast, convenient and affordable continuity merchant accounts, MerchantNegotiators.com’s expert team can help you receive a merchant account for your business in as little as 24 hours. Contact us today to discuss your continuity company’s options for it’s credit card processing needs.
If you need high risk merchant services for subscription or continuity, you’ll find that there aren’t a ton of options, and among those that exist, there are even fewer reputable credit card processors. To that end, in this article we’ve listed what we consider to be the best continuity merchant account providers, as well as provided detailed high risk merchant account comparisons of the features offered and reviews of providers. If you still have questions, or need free advice on selecting the best continuity credit card processor for your business, contact us today.
For More Information About High-Risk Processor Options or To Sign Up