Accepts online gambling businesses, they offer reliable UK, US, Euro, Iceland, Cayman and Chinese direct MID and aggregated accounts. Accepts all major currencies.
- Supports High-Ticket
- Weekly Payments
- No Application Fee
A company that offers secure offshore merchant accounts via sponsor banks located throughout the world. Offers multiple options for online gambling operations.
- No MOTO
- Weekly Payments
- $15000 min. monthly volume
Exclusively dealing with high-risk merchants, they're a good option for online gambling and online gambling websites. Unfortunately, they charge a $500 application fee.
- Accepts Online Gambling
- Offers Offshore Accounts
- Accepts MATCH List
Best Online Gambling Merchant Account Options
Managing an online gambling website, or network of websites successfully, requires stable, reliable and secure credit card processing and gateway solutions. That means working with a payments partner that can accept all major currencies, have low card rejection rates, provide transparent reporting, dependable daily or weekly payouts, and responsive customer service. Unfortunately, finding a credit card processor who is experienced in working with online casinos, and that can reliably deliver on all of these requirements can be difficult. And more difficult still, is finding all of this with a payment processor that does not require 3DS card verification, or an exorbitant rolling reserve.
There are, however, a number of good credit card processors options for online gambling and gaming companies that can consistently maintain chargeback rates below 4%. These top payments providers can provide services for high velocity, high volume and high ticket sale e-casinos.
Why is Online Gambling Considered High-Risk?
Online gambling and gaming is considered high risk because of the highly regulated nature of online gambling, and the potential for high ticket high volume chargebacks. With respect to regulations, gambling and gaming companies have to comply with complex national and regional laws that govern how they can operate. An online gambling site that can be accessed by customers throughout the world must deal with multiple sets of those laws. Because of this complexity, most sponsor banks and processors do not accept or board online gambling companies. In addition to the legal and regulatory concerns, the reason many credit card processors and sponsor banks do not accept online gambling companies is the potential for high numbers of high velocity chargebacks. Given that many online casinos regularly process large tickets, and often move significant volume, if a rogue online casino decided to engage in fraudulent activity and a significant number of their customers initiated a chargeback, the processing bank would potentially face large liabilities.
Domestic and Offshore Direct and Aggregated MID Options
Not every online gambling organization is the same. Some primarily market to north american clientele, others European, South African, Australian, and others global. Some require multiple currencies, others need accommodation for high-tickets, high velocity, or significant volume variation.
Pricing & Contract Terms
If you are looking for an online gambling merchant services provider, contact us via email or call us today to discuss your options for obtaining a merchant account for your online gaming or gambling business. We’ll discuss the following:
- Discount Rates ranging from 1.95% to 12.00%
- Authorization Rates ranging from: $0.20 to $2.00
- Monthly Fees: Rates ranging from $5.00 per month to $249.00 per month
Other Contract Terms:
- Rolling Reserve requirements ranging from: 0% rolling reserve, to 25% rolling reserve
- Holdback Periods: Typically 7 days
- Contract Length: Month to Month is available
- No Application Fee
- Direct funding with regular deposits (either daily or weekly depending on offshore v. onshore)
Through our processing partners, we can also offer web based gambling companies the following additional benefits:
- In house expert underwriting
- Same day approvals
- Multiple currency acceptance and deposits (USD, EUR, CAD, AUD, ZAR, YEN among others)
- Compatible with over 100 shopping carts
- Visa / MasterCard / American Express Acceptance
- MOTO (phone / mail), eCommerce, and swipe accepted.
- Compatibility with over 50 processing gateways and virtual terminals
- Integration assistance with over 100 shopping carts
- Chargeback prevention & avoidance
- Chargeback fighting
- 3DS processing (optional)
- eCheck / ACH processing
- Online Gateways with chargeback prevention / screening
Types of Online Gambling Businesses Accepted:
MerchantNegotiators, via its recommended partners, can provide credit card processing for a wide array of online gambling companies. That includes online casinos businesses that offer online slot machines, blackjack, poker, sports betting, video poker, Roulette, Craps, Keno, Bingo and Baccarat. Additionally it includes a wide variety of types of online gambling sites such as web-based online casinos, download based online casinos, virtual, and live dealer casinos.
Types of online gambling websites for which we can provide credit card processing solutions include:
- Startup businesses and existing businesses
- Previously rejected or dropped by another processor
- High chargeback or bad credit merchants
- Merchants who appear on the TMF or Match List
- High Ticket, High Frequency, or High Velocity Gaming Sites
- U.S., Offshore, Direct MID, and aggregated MID solutions
Contact Us To Obtain a Merchant Account For Your Online Gambling Company
As a global leader in providing references for online businesses to obtain merchant account services, MerchantNegotiators.com’s expert team can help you receive a merchant account for your online gambling and gaming business in as little as 24 hours. Contact us today at 1-877-296-3690 to discuss your online gambling website’s credit card processing options