Accepts existing and startup SEO / SEM marketing businesses. Offers cheap rates, same day approvals, and with 6 processing banks they get almost every SEO business approved, including those with high chargeback history or bad credit.
- Accepts SEO / SEM
- Cheap Rates
- Good Customer Service
A company that accepts both online and brick and mortar SEO / SEM businesses through it's high-risk channel.
- Online & Retail Accepted
- BBB A Rated
- Startups Accepted
NetCom is a smaller ISO that focuses on personalized customer service. They primarily accept retail SEO businesses, but can accepted limited eCommerce / MoTo SEOs.
- Retail Focused
- BBB A+ Rated
- Friendly Service
NBS is a reseller of a couple different high-risk processors. Although their customer service isn't great, they're a decent option if you've tried elsewhere.
- Reasonable Rates
- Tiered Pricing
- Startups Accepted
Best Search Engine Optimization / Search Engine Marketing Credit Card Processing Options
If you run or are starting an SEO / SEM business, you need reliable check, debit and credit card processing at affordable rates. Unfortunately, because some SEO / SEM businesses have historically incurred high chargeback rates, most large banks and payment processors do not offer credit card processing for SEO companies. That’s led SEOs and online marketers to have to look harder than most for their credit card processing solutions.
Why are SEM / SEO Merchant Accounts Considered High-Risk?
There are two main reasons online marketing / SEO / SEM business are considered high risk, the first is fraud, and the second is high chargeback potential. To understand the first reason it’s important to first know that when a bank or processor approves a company to accept credit card payments, they are effectively agreeing to loan that business money for the 28-ish days in between when the business owner gets paid, and when the payment processor gets reimbursed by Visa / MasterCard / AmEx / Discover / etc. If an SEO company were to engage in fraud, either by processing stolen credit cards, or by not performing services for money they accepted, then the processor of bank could be liable for that fraud. Because most SEO / SEM shops are very small companies, there aren’t necessarily the procedures in place to minimize the risk of fraud that exist in other businesses. Add to that the fact that most SEO / SEM companies want to accept payments over the phone, which is the riskiest type of transaction, and you can see why there is a large potential for fraud. The second reason SEO / SEM credit card processing is considered high-risk is due to the potential for high-chargebacks. SEOs and to a lesser extent SEMs, typically accept payment up front for work that will be completed weeks or in some cases many months after the payment has been made. The time lapse between when payment is accepted, and when service is rendered mans more risk for the processor. That’s because, if, for example there are two months in between payment and delivery of services, the SEO has an opportunity to rack up two months worth of payment processing, before the first customer complaints start coming in. That means that the bank and processor might face considerably more chargeback liability than with a low risk processor like an eCommerce goods business or retail business. As a result of these two factors, obtaining a merchant account for a search engine optimization business can be difficult.
Offshore and U.S. Merchant Account Options for SEO Businesses
MerchantNegotiators.com recommends a number of processors and gateway providers with sponsor bank relationships that provide both domestic and offshore SEO merchant accounts. We can provide credit card processing for SEO companies under the following two options:
US SEO Merchant Account Requirements:
- US based company entity.
- US based company representative.
- US bank account
- Completed Company Website
Offshore SEO Merchant Account Requirements:
- Minimum $50,000 USD per month in sales
- Company can be based anywhere
- No US or UK representative required
- Completed Company Website
Pricing & Contract Terms
If you are looking for an SEO merchant services provider, contact us via email or call us today to discuss establishing a merchant account for your business. We’ll discuss the following:
- Discount Rates ranging from 1.95% to 7.95%
- Authorization Rates ranging from: $0.15 to $0.75
- Monthly Fees: Rates ranging from $5.00 per month to $140.00 per month
Other Contract Terms:
- Rolling Reserve requirements ranging from: 0% rolling reserve, to 20% rolling reserve
- Holdback Periods: Ranging from 0 to 7 days
- Contract Length: Month to Month is available
- No Application Fee
- Direct funding with regular deposits (either daily or weekly depending on offshore v. onshore)
Through the processing partners we recommend, SEM / SEO businesses can expect the following additional benefits:
- In house expert risk analysis
- Same day pre-qualified approvals
- Multiple currency acceptance and deposits
- Acceptance of alternative payment types like PayPal or BitCoin
- Visa / MasterCard / American Express Acceptance
- ACH / eCheck processing
- MOTO (phone / mail), eCommerce, and swipe accepted.
- Compatibility with over 50 processing gateways and virtual terminals
- Integration assistance with over 100 shopping carts
- Chargeback prevention & avoidance
- Chargeback fighting / Re-presentment
- 3DS processing optional
Types of Web Marketing Businesses Accepted:
MerchantNegotiators, through its partners, can provide credit card processing for a wide array of web and online marketing businesses. That includes:
Additionally, our partners accept businesses with specific needs. Common requests include: high volume or high velocity accounts, large ticket accounts, accounts with low or no rolling reserves, no volume caps, or next day payouts. In addition, our partners can provide gateway and retail credit card processing for the following types of SEO businesses:
- Startup SEO businesses and existing businesses
- SEOs that were previously rejected or dropped by another processor
- High chargeback or bad credit SEO companies
- SEOs who appear on the TMF or Match List
- Processing Minimums: $0 Minimum for Domestic Accounts, $50,000 for Offshore Accounts
- Processing Maximums: No Minimum for Domestic Accounts, $1,000,000 per month for Offshore Accounts without previous processing history
- US and Offshore Accounts
Contact Us To Ask Questions About Obtaining an SEO Merchant Account
As a leader in providing references and information for SEO businesses to obtain merchant account services, MerchantNegotiators.com’s expert team can help you obtain a merchant account for your SEO / SEM / Online Marketing business in as little as 24 hours. Contact us today at 1-877-296-3690 to discuss your company’s credit card processing options