Last Updated: February 9, 2015
Personal identification information
We may collect personally identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our site, fill out a form, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site. Users may be asked for name, email address, mailing address, phone number, and many other personal types of information. We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personally identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities such as receiving pre-negotiated rates from participating Merchant Account Services companies (hereinafter alternatively “processors”, “vendors” or “Merchant Account Services companies”).
Non-personal identification information
We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Site. Non-personal identification information may include (but is not limited to) the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Users means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information.
Web browser cookies
How we use collected information
Merchant Guide LLC collects and uses Users personal information for the following purposes:
- To personalize user experience, such as returning relevant matches with our Matching Tool.
- We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Site.
- To improve our Site
- We continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
- To improve customer service
- Your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs.
- To process transactions
- We may use the information Users provide about themselves when placing an order or requesting contact from a Merchant Account Services company to provide service to that order.
- To share your information with Merchant Account Services companies that you request
- When you use our site to request contact from, or a quote from a Merchant Account Services company, you authorize Merchant Guide to share or sell your information with third parties for that purpose.
- To administer a content, promotion, survey or other Site feature
- To send Users information they agreed to receive about topics we think will be of interest to them.
- To send periodic emails
- The email address Users provide for order processing, will only be used to send them information and updates pertaining to their order. It may also be used to respond to their inquiries, and/or other requests or questions. If User decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time the User would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
How we protect your information
We use SSL security certificates to help ensure the security of information, personal and otherwise, which is submitted or stored online. However, this information is ultimately insecure. We may adopt some data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site.
Sharing your personal information
We may use third party service providers to help us operate our business and the Site or administer activities on our behalf, such as sending out newsletters or surveys. We may share or sell your information with these third parties for these purposes.
Third party websites
Users may find advertising or other content on our Site that links to the sites and services of our partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors and other third parties. We do not control the content or links that appear on these sites and are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from our Site. In addition, these sites or services, including their content and links, may be constantly changing. These sites and services may have their own privacy policies and customer service policies. Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites which have a link to our Site, is subject to that website’s own terms and policies.
Limitation of Liability
You agree that Merchant Guide LLC will not be liable, under any circumstances, or in any respect, for the disclosure, whether direct or indirect, and by any means whatsoever, for the release or transfer of your personal information to unauthorized third parties.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure your confidence in our company.
Your acceptance of these terms
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
Merchant Guide LLC 519 N Sam Houston Pkwy E, Suite 450N Houston, TX 77060 info@MerchantGuideLLC.com
Last Updated: February 9, 2015