Last Updated: February 9, 2015
Our goal is to help you get matched with a merchant account service provider that meets your particular needs, and assist you in getting excellent pricing and transparent terms from that provider.
Before using our website, please familiarize yourself with the following terms and conditions of use.
- What We Offer You
Hyper-Detailed Reviews – We have created detailed reviews of dozens of the leading merchant account services companies (and we’re still adding more). You can either read these reviews directly, to decide if a particular credit card processor is a good fit for you, or you can use our Match Tool.
Match Tool – If the idea of reading through 8 pages of details on 40+ different merchant account service providers seems like too big a job just to find a decent company, then you can use our Match Tool. By answering a few questions you can sort through all of the merchant account services in our network to find the few that offer everything you want.
Pre-Negotiated Haggle-Free Discounted Pricing – Once you’ve narrowed the list of potential merchant account services companies to a manageable number, you can submit your information and see the pre-negotiated discounted haggle proof pricing terms we’ve secured from the credit card processors. If you like the price and terms you see, go ahead and select a credit card processor, and they will receive your information so that they can contact you and setup your account.
Transparent Contract Terms – In getting to be a part of our network, the Merchant Account Services companies have already agreed to our rules about transparency in contract terms and to provide discounted pricing that you don’t have to haggle to get. Thus, you’ll feel comfortable that you’re getting a good deal without “gotcha” contract terms.
Now, on to the Terms and Conditions of Use:
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these website Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
- Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Merchant Guide LLC’s web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Merchant Guide LLC’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Merchant Guide LLC at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Merchant Guide LLC’s web site are provided “as is.” Merchant Guide LLC makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Merchant Guide LLC does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Merchant Guide LLC or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Merchant Guide LLC’s Internet site, even if Merchant Guide LLC or a Merchant Guide LLC authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
- Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Merchant Guide LLC’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Merchant Guide LLC does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Merchant Guide LLC may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Merchant Guide LLC does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Merchant Guide LLC has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Merchant Guide LLC of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
- Governing Law
Any claim relating to Merchant Guide LLC’s web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Texas without regard to its conflict of law provisions.